National Radio Service Men’s Association Logo – Antique Radio TV Repairman – Vacuum Tube Radio – Vintage Logo Design T-Shirt
The National Radio Service Men’s Association was an early trade association for radio repair technicians and service providers in the United States.
– Founded in 1913 by a group of radio servicemen in Boston, Massachusetts
– One of the first organized groups representing the interests of radio technicians and retailers
– Originally called the National Association of Radio Service Men when founded in 1913
– Renamed the National Radio Service Men’s Association in the early 1920s
– Published a monthly journal called “Service” starting in 1913 to share industry news
– Held annual conventions where new radio products and servicing methods were highlighted
– Pushed for training and licensing of radio servicemen to improve standards and expertise
– Advocated for servicemen’s interests with radio manufacturers and government regulators
– Was a leading voice in establishing a strong professional trade for radio service providers
– Membership grew rapidly in the 1920s and 30s as radios became mass consumer goods
– Declined after WWII as consumer electronics became more standardized and assembly line produced
So in summary, the Association was an influential early trade group that helped promote the interests of professional radio repair businesses and technicians in the early 20th century.
The unisex heavy cotton tee is the basic staple of any wardrobe. It is the foundation upon which casual fashion grows. All it needs is a personalized design to elevate things to profitability. The specially spun fibers provide a smooth surface for premium printing vividity and sharpness. No side seams mean there are no itchy interruptions under the arms. The shoulders have tape for improved durability.
.: 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²))
.: Classic fit
.: Tear-away label
.: Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in||7.24||7.76||8.23||8.74||9.25||9.76||10.24||10.75|